Thursday, February 22, 2007

Connect the Dots . . . the "Wish Exchange".


If

you could

ask for anything

and if

someone had the ability

to grant your wish,

what

would it be?

If

you had the power

to grant

someone else's wish,

would you be moved to do it?

Here's your chance!

Click on the Comments counter below to see a pop-up window

with posts from Wishers and Wish Granters -

or to post a wish or a reply!


Wishers:
C
lick on the Comments counter below -


a new window will appear where you can post your

(brief, clean and appropriate) wish in the following format:

I wish for _____________ because________________ .

Your wish can be noble or self-indulgent - whatever you want - it's your wish!

Check back often to see who has responded to your wish.


Wish Granters:
C
lick on the Comments counter below - to view someone's wish and then post your reply.


If you prefer anonymity, just send me an email at ori@epllc.org and I will connect the two of you together).

Remember:

Your act is one of altruism -
there must be no cost to the Wisher
to receive your gift.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Example: I wish for a diet plan tailored to my personal needs because I want to regain the vitality I enjoyed 30 years ago.

Anonymous said...

Example: I'm a nutritionist and I'll be happy to put together a program for Ori. He can reach me at 999-999-9999 or susan@besthealth.com.